Monday, July 21, 2008

STUFF FROM MY SPACE BLOG...THE WORD LOVE!

In lyf there is diss thing called love is it a word that we soldem use to express our current state of happinessn?? I DON'T KNO WHY we use that word to to make us happy..reason being that once we felt some type of way about the 1 we love.....but Im here to tell u dat the grass is not always not greener on da tha other side...reason bein said..I once longed 4 love but now cin' what lov is made of i cant really say that i want that apart of my life...Is love makin me feel lik i wanna kill my self,Makin me feel lik i cant sleep lik i cant eat?NO!!!!!! love should b a feelin that makes me wanna eat cause when i eat i wanna kno that u are derr holdin my spoon..and if i kill my self i kno dat u would b der to giv me HART 2 HarT..makin me come bac to feel ur kisses..But HEY das my feelins on "love"..BUT LET ME ASK U DISS IF I WANTED 2 JUMP OFF A BRIDGE WOULD U B DERR TO CATCH ME...........AND I WOULD THINK YES CAUSE I KNO U WOULD B ON DA OTHER END 2 CATCH ME..DAS WHATS REAL love is made of..seein da one u lov goin throu something and lettin them kno u will b derr to catch dem..and.............

11 comments:

fuzzy said...

love is so much... It can be al you said and more, or it can be very simple and much less. That's the wonderful thing about love. It exists in many forms and means different things to different people!

UntamedSoul said...

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT IS IT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN'T LIVE WIT OUT? OR IS IT JUST A WORD 2 YOU? HAVE YOU EVER SAID IT AND NOT MENT IT
DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

Promiscuous X said...

I do believe in love at first sight but. I sucks when your the only one who see it and not the other person on the recieving end ...sigh

fuzzy said...

never said it and haven't meant it. I do believe in love at first sight! I believe it is often misinterpreted as well!

I believe it is something you can live without. It does come at a cost. Love helps keep you even and well balanced emotionally. There is not much that is left to replace the feeling love gives...

UntamedSoul said...

Humm.. love AT FIRST sight i kind me believe IN it to a extent.there has to BE a connect that GOES beyond the norm;lets say you meet someone on line and yall never seen EACH others pics and yall been talkin 4 a min(year) like every THING is there but when you guys meet the other person looks a lil crazy but while yall was talkin online/phone was in LOVE. do YOU con't to stay wit that person or do YOU leave? but mind you,you were telling them that YOU love them but if you truly did you would stay! to some people there are things that can replace love like sex money people ect

fuzzy said...

it is possible to be in love with a person and not their appearance. My God Parents always said they loved each other, mind, body and soul! It is all in how much or how deep your love goes!

You are inspiring me to do a saga on love for real for real!

jerzey_reality said...

I belive in love. Love is wut gets u thru the hard times and makes the good times even better.

Love at first sight hmmm...it exists even though I think that for most people its lust at first sight lol. I feel u x...it sux when ur in love and the other person doesn't see it or realize it or is afraid to admit it.

Im the type of person that loves and is not afraid of it. If im in love wit someone and they love me in return im gonna do everything in my power to keep it alive. Compromise, sacrifice, compassion, and growth are all parts of love and relationships.

UntamedSoul said...

i Dont think i gotten to a point im my life where i can do that yet. maybe cause its that im young or just pure ignorance! i tried it but it didn't work out maybe that's why im still single :( (sigh) ill tell you guys what happened in the next post.(only if you want to hear it)

UntamedSoul said...

I concur wit you x to an extent. you sound like your A lil bitter about the word . lol but it sucks only until you find the right one that turns that suck into bliss. and reality you worded that paragraph great
"I belive in love. Love is wut gets u thru the hard times and makes the good times even better."
that almost mad me not give up on it

jerzey_reality said...

Don't give up...in life u will experience things that will shape, develop, and mold ur thinking.

Jus try to stay positive & receptive.. for me I try to remember wut was told to me a long time ago...u attract wut u put out..so be/think/act the best u can

UntamedSoul said...

true i put out there what i want to get but i ain't gettin SHIT!!lol its like when i think i got it i really Dont.
is it possible that one could be in love with "bein" in love?
is that a good THING? or bad?