Sunday, July 20, 2008

tell me what you think

hello guys im new to this one of my friend told me bout this site so here i go.
They say you should never search for love you should just find it naturally,well I tried both of them and i was unable to find either. like i wanna be n a relationship but as time goes on i am becomin norm and more content with begin alone i don't wanna be like that because when i actually get with someone it will be hard 4 me to open up to them because i was use to bein by my self.it seems like when i meet some one smoothing some where just wasn't right.i often ask my self is it me or is it them ,im only 21 ALOT of older people tell me im too young to want to be in love but i say no im not.
tell me what you think

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

well I don't believe anyone is too young to experience love or to be in live. I do think that you limit yourself by finding it ealry and you miss out on many things by longing and searching for it.

It's all on where your personal goals are and what you are aiming for. I will wish you luck on finding the one you long for and great experiences along the way.

Good luck with your blog, I believe you will like it here...

Promiscuous X said...

Welcome to blogger....love sucks but...wen do find it let me know....

jerzey_reality said...

I think that love will come at the right time... im right there wit u...im sooo ready for a relationship...however I wonder that...the question is...wut do u do when u luv somebody but they might not notice ur lovin??? but don't give up on love...be receptive to possible love...u never know wut may happen..I have a feeling im gonna be wit ur blog

Anonymous said...

welcome to the wonderful world of Disney.... umm... I mean blogger. :)